Has the pandemic made teachers out of all of us?

Maybe. 

Besides parents becoming teachers at home, we've all been called upon to be good citizens (wear a mask, get vaccinated, social distance) -- in other words, to teach through our actions how we want others to behave.

Social media allows us to share our pictures of doing the right thing, or doing the things we want everyone else to do. Our values and identity have never been more on display. It's made monsters and martyrs, but the frightening thing is over a year later, the pandemic is still eluding governments.

So perhaps the pandemic has made us poor students, but better teachers.

%%%

A friend of mine recently purchased my book, but found horrible formatting issues with the paperback. So I decided to make the best of it and revamp the cover, something I was never happy with. 

But instead of fussing with it, I gave my husband the reins, and as much as I previously balked at a 'school' theme, it works.


But I didn't stop there, I updated my Gumroad acct so that when anyone purchases the audiobook, they receive a free PDF copy of the book as well.

So if you know anyone who is interested in participating in this year's Asian Readathon or taking another look at Waldorf education and the dynamics of small schools, I hope you will point them to my story.


 Thank you Frank and Amy.


The Missing Teacher on Amazon.


Comments

Popular Posts