the missing teacher: three years later



It's been three years since I published the missing teacher. It was a lot of work, but I had no idea how much more work would be required after the writing was finished.

Funnily, if I were to print the book today, I wonder in which ways it would be different because I feel I have grown and changed since I first decided to write about my experiences as a "failed" Waldorf teacher.

After all, I'm no longer a thirty-something woman; I'm a forty-something woman (!!!) with years of teaching now under my school belt. But I still appreciate the lessons, the people who impacted my life, and the fact that I've moved on. Yes! Most importantly, I've moved on.

These days I've been focusing on my second memoir, and I'm determined to do things differently. In other words, I want to be fearless in marketing and promoting my book. I was terrified to give this book the attention it deserved, but I still was thrilled by the reception it received. But I know for my latest endeavor, I can do better.

In the meantime, your support and interest still means a great deal. My book is available in print or on Kindle on Amazon.

You may also listen along on Gumroad. You can chose to download it for free, or you can purchase it for a low as $5 and up. You name your price.

Thanks. Your humble missing teacher,

Lani




Comments

Popular Posts